Early next month Fox News is sahking up their daytime lineup.
Starting October 2nd, Harris Faulkner will anchor her own 1PM news hour entitled Outnumbered Overtime with Harris Faulkner and Dana Perino will host a 2PM program with news and analysis on the day’s top stories, known as The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino.
Additionally, Sandra Smith will permanently join Bill Hemmer in co-anchoring America’s Newsroom (9-11AM/ET).
In making the announcement, FNC President Jay Wallace said, “Harris, Dana and Sandra are rising stars and their combined background and expertise across news, business and politics will enable us to provide a more in-depth look at the major stories breaking out of Washington, and around the country. We are living in unprecedented times and this new lineup ensures our viewers will get the best news, information, and analysis on the news of the hour across the nation and around the globe.”
Here is a look at the new FNC lineup:
· 9AM-11AM/ET – America’s Newsroom with Bill Hemmer and Sandra Smith
· 11AM-12PM/ET - Happening Now with Jon Scott & rotating co-anchor
· 12PM-1PM/ET – Outnumbered
· 1PM-2PM/ET – Outnumbered Overtime with Harris Faulkner
· 2PM-3PM/ET – The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino
· 3PM-4PM/ET – Shepard Smith Reporting
· 4PM-5PM/ET – Your World with Neil Cavuto