KUSA Anchor Kyle Clark messed with viewers heads during the newscast as he changed his jacket during the show.
KUSA says that Clark is known for his ability to procure the finest in orange attire but the flashy jackets don't always feel appropriate for every news story.
So, Friday night Clark showed his Broncos orange pride while reporting Broncos stories and changed to a blue jacket for other news. The station offered the following apologies to anyone who was confused:
- Our apologies to anyone who thought their television was broken.
- Our apologies to anyone who thought they got some bad weed.
- Our apologies to anyone who thought Kyle was wearing a chameleon-skin jacket (9NEWS loves animals).
- Our apologies to anyone who thought they’d stumbled across a 1970's game show.
- Our apologies to 9NEWS anchor Christine Noel, who pitched in to assist with several quick wardrobe changes during the 9 p.m. news and may be scarred for life.