Not many TV anchors can say they were fired after only anchoring one show.
Then again, not many TV anchors can say they made David Letterman's Top 10 list after anchoring on one show.
Letterman set his sights on fired Bismarck Anchor A.J. Clemente with his Top 10 list:
Top Ten Signs Your First Day As A News Anchor Didn't Go Well
10. Well, you're wearing two neckties
9. Kept mispronouncing your own name
8. Weatherman tells you to expect an 80% chance of unemployment
7. Your tearful, on-air admission of falsifying your resume
6. Referring to Kim Jong Un as "Our great and powerful leader"
5. No one appreciated your Walter Conkite impression
4. Last story of the broadcast announced a job opening for a news anchor
3. Received congratulatory phone call from Sue Simmons (video of Sue: "What the f**k are you doing!?")
2. Kept dropping your pants and yelling "This just in!"
1. Aspired to be the next Ernie Anastos (video of Ernie: "Keep f**kin that chicken")