FTVLive told you about the weather shake up that went down at WPLG in Miami to make way for incoming weather anchor Julie Durda.
But that wasn't the only changes to hit the Post Newsweek station.
According to an Internal Memo obtained by FTVLive there is a bit of a shake up going down off air as well.
The biggest involves newly hired EP Peggy Phillip.
Phillip, a former Kansas City News Director was hired as the EP of the morning show. But, after just a short stint at the station, she's being bumped up the food chain to Managing Editor at the station.
And then there are a number of changes in the Producer ranks.
Here is the internal email sent to the staff:
From: "Pohovey, Bill" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: April 11, 2013, 11:10:34 AM EDT
To: News Users <NewsUsers@wplg.com>
Cc: Departments Head <DepartmentsHead@wplg.com>, "Boylan, Dave" <email@example.com>
Subject: new assignments
I want to make you aware of some new assignments.
· Peggy Phillip moves to the role of Managing Editor. Peggy will oversee our assignment desk and work closely with Steve Owen on daily and future content
· Amanda Stanley will be acting morning EP
· Lauren Berger returns on May 20th to the role of dayside Executive Producer. Lauren replaces John Ferracane who is leaving next Friday for Good Morning America
· Brian Doughty will produce the 5pm news
· Alex Fruin will produce the noon news
· Natalie Morera Tirado becomes a full time producer and will be taking over the weekday 5am newscast
· Jenny Antonelli will produce the weekday 6am news
I also want to thank Sandy Antonio (assignment Editor) for her hard work. Sandy is leaving next Friday for a new opportunity.